WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Wednesday 3 February 2016

English Drama Script



  
CHARACTERS : 
Prince, Stepmother, and Sarah
 
SARAH                      

                        PRINCE  

   THE STEPMOTHER


SCRIPT :
Narrator : Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl called Sarah, who lived with her step mother. Her step mother was very bossy, greedy, and arrogant. She hated Sarah a lot. One day when her father was working outside, the step mother hit Sarah      And expelled her from the house. She went outside and walked far away from the house.
Stepmother : come here, Sarah!
Sarah             :  Yes, moooom!
Stepmother : I hate you, Sarah! I don’t like you.
Sarah             : Nooooo..! Don’t hit me, Mom. I am your daughter.
Stepmother : Go away from my house.
Sarah             : Please…let me stay here, Mom.
Narrator : Suddenly she saw a big melon farm. And went in it. After that she hid in a big melon. She used to go out of the melon and got her food.
Sarah             : Oh, There is a big Melon. Oh, my God it’s a very big melon. I can hide there. I can sleep now.
Narrator : One day a prince visited the farm and saw the big melon. ” Cut the melon I want to eat it,” the prince said. The prince’s guards started to cut the melon but they heard a voice from it. Sarah said.” Don’t cut me please..!” they were all surprised at this situation. The prince said” who are you? Calm down, please come out.” After that she came out.
Prince            : Hey, look over there. There is a big melon. ooh I’m very hungry.” Cut the melon now “
Sarah             : Don’t cut me please..!
Prince            : Who are you?
Sarah             : I am Sa..Sa…Sarah.
Prince            : Calm down! please come out now Sarah!
Sarah             : Thank you, my prince.
Narrator : He fell in love with her. She told Him her story. So the prince decided to marry her
Prince            : Oh, you are so beautiful! Why are you in the big melon?
Sarah             : My stepmother hits me. She expels me from my house.
Prince            : Now tell me… do you want to come to my palace and marry me?
Sarah             : I will, my Prince.
Narrator : And they lived happily ever after.


Created By: Mr.Zals


No comments:

Post a Comment