WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

ASKING and GIVING DIRECTIONS

Asking and Giving Directions in English

Here are some useful phrases and expressions you can use to ask people when you need to go somewhere or you are lost.

Asking directions

 Excuse me, do you know where the bookstore is?

 How can I get to the train station from here?

 Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the bus station?

 Can you show me the way to the post office?

 Excuse me, where is the hospital?

 Can you show me on the map?

 What’s the best way to get to the airport?

 What’s the fastest way to the airport?

 How far is it to the stadium from here?

 What street is this?

 Is this the way to the police station?

 Is there a supermarket near here?

 Can you give me directions to the gas station?


No comments:

Post a Comment