WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

EXPRESSING SYMPATHY

Expressing Sympathy in English

Below are some common phrases and expressions you can use to show your sympathy to other people.

Expressing sympathy:

 That’s too bad.

 That’s so sad.

 I’m sorry. What bad luck!

 I hope things get better soon.

 It would be OK soon.

 I hope you feel better soon.

 What a pity!

 Oh, that’s terrible.

 Be patient, it would be better soon.

 I can’t tell you how sorry I am.

 Oh, I am sorry to hear that .

 I know how it feels.

 I take my sympathy to you.

 You must be very upset about it.

 I sympathize with your condition.

Responding:

 It’s very kind of you.

 Thank you very much.

 It would be Ok, thanks.

 Thanks for your sympathy.

 Thanks for your support.

Ungkapan Bahasa Inggris tentang Asking for informationGuessing,  Demanding explanations

No comments:

Post a Comment