WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

MAKING APOLOGIES

How to say sorry in English

There are many different ways to say sorry in English. Discover some of the most common phrases and expressions to express your apologies as below.

Apologies Expressions

 I’m sorry…

 I’m so sorry…

 I’m very sorry…

 I’m terribly sorry…

 Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.

 Sorry about that.

 Can you forgive me?

 I apologize for…

 Please forgive me.

 I owe you an apology.

 You can blame me for this.

 How should I apologize to you?

 I beg your pardon.

 Sorry, it’s my fault.

 Sorry for keeping you waiting.

 Sorry, I’m late!

To accept an apology, you can use these sentences and expressions:

 That’s all right!

 Don’t worry about it.

 Forget it!

 No problem.

 Never mind. It doesn’t really matter.

 No big thing.

 It’s not your fault.

 Please don’t blame yourself.

 Think nothing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment