WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

EXPRESSING CAUSE and EFFECT

Expressing Cause and Effect in English

We often use some words and expressions such as because, since, due to, as, thanks to, therefore, so to talk about cause and effect.

 I help you because I like you.

 I study hard because I want to pass the exam.

 We have to go home since we have no idea where to go next.

 You need to hurry up since it’s very late now.

 I can’t go out as it’s raining.

 I can’t run fast as I’m too fat.

 I love you, so I will do everything to make you happy.

 I didn’t eat anything, so I’m very hungry now.

 We had to cancel the picnic because of bad weather.

 I did it because of you.

 The flight was canceled due to the storm.

 I came home late due to the traffic jam.

 He didn’t work hard. As a result, he was fired.

 I was busy this evening. Therefore, I couldn’t come to your party.

 Thanks to his hard work, he got a raise.

Ungkapan Lainnya Talking about feelings,  Making and Answering Phone Call

No comments:

Post a Comment