WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

EXPRESSING PREFERENCES

Expressing Preferences in English

There are many ways to talk about your preferences in English. You can use some common phrases and expressions below to express your preferences:

Questions about preferences:

 Which do you prefer, football or volleyball?

 Which do you like better, tea or coffee?

 Do you prefer hot coffee or ice coffee?

 Would you prefer to go for a walk or see a movie?

 Would you rather have dinner with me?

Expressing Preferences:

 I prefer tea to coffee.

 I’d prefer to have some water.

 I like tea better than coffee.

 I prefer reading books.

 I prefer jogging to running.

 I’d prefer living in a city to living in the country.

 I would rather go home.

 I’d rather stay at home than go out.

 I’d rather take a nap than go for a walk.

 I’d rather play football than golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment