WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

GIVING OPINIONS

Giving Opinions (Memberikan Pendapat)

If you need to express your opinions about someone or something, then here are some common ways to do that.

 Expressing opinions:

 I think we need to buy a house.

 In my opinion, this is the best website for learning Spoken English.

 I don’t think we should get a new car.

 Personally, I think you’re right.

 From my point of view, she is the best student in the class.

 As far as I’m concerned, this T-shirt doesn’t suit you.

 My personal view is that he is a liar.

 In my point of view, this is the most beautiful island on earth.

 It seems to me that we get lost.

 To my mind, it’s the right thing to do.

 I personally believe we’re in the right way.

Agreeing with an opinion:

 This is absolutely right.

 I couldn’t agree more.

 I completely agree with you.

 I agree with this opinion.

Disagreeing with an opinion:

 I don’t agree with you.

 I think you’re wrong.

 I don’t think so.

 I’m afraid I can’t agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment