WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

MAKING AN APPOINTMENT

Making an Appointment in English (Membuat Janji)

If you want to make an appointment as well as cancel an appointment, then here are some common phrases and expressions you can use:

 Making Appointment:

 Can we meet on the 14th?

 Can we meet next Friday?

 Are you available on the 14th?

 Are you free next week?

 Let’s meet this evening.

 When can I talk to you?

 Can I meet you tomorrow afternoon?

 How about tomorrow afternoon?

 Is next Monday convenient for you?

 Do you have any time available this week?

 When would be a good time to meet you?

 Would today evening be all right?

 Can you give me an appointment on Sunday?

Accepting an appointment:

 Sure. I’ll come.

 Yes, Sunday is fine.

 Friday would be perfect.

 I’ll be there at that time.

Canceling/rejecting an appointment:

 Sorry. I have another appointment at that time.

 I’m sorry. I can’t come.

 I’m afraid I can’t on the 14th.

 I’m sorry, I won’t be able to make it on Sunday.

 Sorry. I don’t think I can make it.

Pilih tema Ungkapan Bahasa Inggrismu, Disini

Ungkapan Bahasa Inggris tentang Fear and AnxietyMaking promises

No comments:

Post a Comment