WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

LIKES and DISLIKES

Expressing Likes and Dislikes in English

If you want to express Likes and Dislikes in English, you can use these common phrases and expressions:

Expressing Likes:

I like…
I love…
I enjoy…
I adore…
I ‘m crazy about…
I’m mad about…
I’m keen on…

Examples:

 I like dogs.

 I love cooking.

 I enjoy playing football.

 I’m crazy about pizza.

 I’m fond of rock music.

 Do you like tennis? Yes, I do.

Expressing dislikes:

I don’t like…
I dislike…
I hate…
I can’t bear…
I can’t stand…

Examples:

 I don’t like him.

 I can’t stand these people.

 I can’t stand this smell.

 I don’t like washing dishes.

 I hate going to the dentist.

More English Expressions Certainty and UncertaintyMaking Invitations
Making RequestsMaking Offers

No comments:

Post a Comment