WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday, 23 August 2022

MAKING COMPLAINTS

Making Complaints in English – How to Complain in English

Here are some common phrases and expressions you can use to make a complaint in English:

Making a complaint

 I’m sorry to say this but…

 I hate to tell you but…

 I’m angry about…

 I have a complaint to make…

 There seems to be a problem with…

 I’m afraid there is a slight problem with…

 Sorry to bother you but…

 I’m not satisfied with…

 Wouldn’t be a good idea to…

 There appears to be something wrong with…

 I was expecting… but…

 Sorry to bother you but…

 I want to complain about…

 I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint about…

 I have to make a complaint about…

 I don’t understand why…

 Excuse me but there is a problem…

 Would you mind…?

Accepting a complaint

 I’m so sorry, but this will never happen again.

 I’m sorry, we promise never to make the same mistake again.

 I can’t tell you how sorry I am.

 I wish I never happened.

Rejecting a complaint

 Sorry, there is nothing we can do about it.

 Sorry but it’s not our fault.

 I’m afraid there isn’t much we can do about it.

Other Expressions, Here


No comments:

Post a Comment