WELCOME TO MY ENGLISH BLOG GUYS

Tuesday 23 August 2022

MAKING COMPLAINTS

Making Complaints in English – How to Complain in English

Here are some common phrases and expressions you can use to make a complaint in English:

Making a complaint

 I’m sorry to say this but…

 I hate to tell you but…

 I’m angry about…

 I have a complaint to make…

 There seems to be a problem with…

 I’m afraid there is a slight problem with…

 Sorry to bother you but…

 I’m not satisfied with…

 Wouldn’t be a good idea to…

 There appears to be something wrong with…

 I was expecting… but…

 Sorry to bother you but…

 I want to complain about…

 I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint about…

 I have to make a complaint about…

 I don’t understand why…

 Excuse me but there is a problem…

 Would you mind…?

Accepting a complaint

 I’m so sorry, but this will never happen again.

 I’m sorry, we promise never to make the same mistake again.

 I can’t tell you how sorry I am.

 I wish I never happened.

Rejecting a complaint

 Sorry, there is nothing we can do about it.

 Sorry but it’s not our fault.

 I’m afraid there isn’t much we can do about it.

Other ExpressionsHere


No comments:

Post a Comment